Hey babes! Happy Easter to those who celebrate. Today I will be sharing my brownie recipe. Enjoy!!!
The things you’ll need:
- 200 gr chocolate
- 130 gr butter
- 50-70 gr flour
- 3 eggs
- 130 gr caster sugar
So … brownies are very easy to make. Start off with measuring the ingredients. I find this the easiest way of working.
Preheat your oven at 170°C/340°F.
- Crack your eggs in a bowl and add the sugar. Mix it until smooth.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Add the melted chocolate to the egg mixture and whisk it through.
- Now sieve the flour and whisk it in.
- Add chocolate chips to the mixture (optional)
Line your brownie tin with parchment paper. Pour the mixture in.
Put the tin in the oven for about 20 minutes.
When it’s done, let it cool before cutting it.
Let me know if you’ve tried this recipe.