Hey babes. How are you? I recently read this tag on Jiami’s blog. I really love reading such things because I am so curious. (
Really.) I also answered the questions for those who are just as curious as me. Keep reading if you want to know more about me. Little side note, I took this picture in Tarifa, Spain last summer.
1. Favorite color: As for interior, I love white. But for clothing I love burgundy and navy blue.
2. Lucky number: My lucky number used to be 3, but nowadays I don’t have one.
3. Dream job: I don’t know what my dream job would be. Every day I think of something else. I still have time to think, right?
4. If you move out, where would you live: ‘Nearby’ home I would say Amsterdam because It’s such a beautiful city and they speak Dutch. But if I may think big, I would say Malibu because I love the Californian beach life.
5. Favorite transport on vacation: I absolutely hate road trips. I get more tired from long car rides than from flights. The airplane and train are definitely my favorites. And as for normal transport, I love my bike. The wind in your hair and the sun in your face (if it’s shining though). I even enjoy cycling while it rains.
6. What would you do in your spare time: Watch a lot of youtube videos and movies. Or when I feel socially, I love to go do some shopping and eat something in a lovely restaurant or bistro.
7. Favorite clothing store: I mostly buy clothes in h&m, but I also love Zara, Bershka, Boohoo, Nike, Adidas, …
8. Which band would you like to see in concert: Easy, Maroon 5. Especially since I have some cool memories to their song Payphone.
9. Favorite tea: I love mint tea with a little bit of sugar and camomile tea with a teaspoon of honey.
10. Any collections: I guess not.
11. I can’t sleep without: Listening music. And apparently I listen to music wherever I am at any time of the day. (Old pic by the way.)
12. If you got 1 million euros, what would you do with it: Half of it, I would save for later. The other half I would split into three. Part one would go to charity. Part two would be invested in my blog. Part three would be to buy something nice for family and friends
13. Favorite makeup brand: Ehm, this is a hard one. I don’t really wear makeup. As for my brows I love catrice. And other than that I think Dior (expensive, I know) is of very good quality.
14. Favorite delicacy: Can I say Italian food? Pasta, pizza, tiramisu, …. My absolute favorites are strawberries, raspberries and watermelon. Holy s*** those are the bomb.
15. Favorite season: I love all of the seasons because each one has its perks. Fall is a cozy season. And my birthday is in fall. Winter is so cold, but I love how beautiful the world looks with a white ‘blanket’. Spring is beautiful because everything starts blossoming, but that’s when the bugs appear and I don’t like bugs. And last but not least, summer. The weather is nice, you can wear cute clothing. I guess fall and summer are the ones I love the most. By the way, this picture was taken last summer on a boat.
16. Opened or closed door when you sleep: I close it every day, though my window stays open.
17. Why did you start blogging: I kept wasting my time on other things. I have blogged before and it’s a nice way to practice my English. And I love it too. I am sharing my opinion, writing posts about my interests. And I absolutely love every positive comment. So thank you to all people who take the time to read my blog or post a comment.
18. Are you subscribed to (a) magazine(s): I considered it, but no. I love reading magazines from time to time. But I don’t feel the need to read it every week.
19. What were you doing at 12 am last night: I was watching tv while doing some exercises. I know it’s better to exercise early in the morning but I am not a morning person. Though I wish to be one. You can get a lot more done if you don’t sleep until 12 pm.
20 Favorite perfume: I love l’Eau d’Issey from Issey Miyake.
Feel free to answer these in the comments
or to use the questions on your own blog.